Saturday, April 10, 2010

thoughts on games I have rented recently

Resonance of Fate
Playing resonance of fate reminds me of a game where I need to think ahead, I have not seen a game where you had to really think come out recently. It also has the 'where did the time go' and the 'why can't I stop playing' syndromes on it.  Good English Dialoging, decently humorous at moments without feeling rushed or forced.


Dynasty Warriors Strikefore
Yay another DW game..... Damn am I like playing this.

Metro 2033
Interesting Post apocalypse game, rich detail put into the story, and a good story for a FPS to boot (Ignoring the plot holes aparent in all FPS games)

Just Cause 2
Island go Boom. hehehehe.
Yes I liked this game it has a good system for a Tps (third person shooter) Great game to play if you love exploring/.

Battlefield Bad Companuy 2
another FPS in the battlefield universe, looks like it has a good story behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment