Thursday, April 7, 2011

REasoning of sporadic posting

Honestly I am a person who has a mind that wanders allot. My attention varies and wanders off at times as well considering the trouble I have at times with Keeping focus on a subject annoys me at times. I can for several days or weeks only focus at one thing or other times, and then I can not seem to focus on anything at all at other times.

What really bothers me is when I try to play a game that originally was a pen and paper game on a ply by post type of board. I learned to use present tense for my actions while the play by post you have to use past tense most of the time. I still have one issue with doing that, and the other is keeping up. most of the time I can other times well. That is an issue, Go to bed and wake up with 5 or 10 posts up and they end up waiting on me.


I feel at times that I was born both too late to enjoy the "traditional" way of playing Pen and paper, and to early to be fully as adept as most of the people who play via 'play by post' now. But that is what makes me what I am now.  I should not argue for the actions we have made and the actions we make now are what make us what we are. Trying to think of what to post and how to say it can be really annoying at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment