Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A ranting I will go

The fun of playing games, and the annoyances. Falling to hype will make one person overcompensate in what they are wanting in the game, and when reality hits finding they do not like the game as much. On the new video game releases this year so far I own only 2 of them both for a system I own (the Xbox 360) I keep hearing from people about how the 360 is a sub-par system but I like it and the games on it, (especially the ones I own.) I have an issue with the so called "console wars" that people insist on waging and I have this to say: 'What I want and what I can afford are two dynamically different things.' Unlike a good lot of people who bitch and moan about systems, Those who sell these products will always have to power o overprice everything and make those who are impoverished stay that way with the help of there marketing and the way the public school system is set up to enforce the values they want. I want to play games that I enjoy and don't feel like is a waste of programming and money (like almost all the sports games out there) my cash can be considered 'hard earned' even though the source I have isn't conventional.


There is more and allot on my mind I want to say but will not onsidering how people are and reactive some idiots may be.

I had tried working in the way everyone is expected and gotten fired every time for the way I believe in acting. I will let people know what is on my mind, I don't work half~assed, and feel like office politics can go to hell for all I care. The USA mentality of 'lets do what is minimally needed' should go to hell and rot there. 'protecting jobs' ends up wasting time and resources. and in truth makes our 'great' country fall behind to the point the businesses will leave to find better production values.

No comments:

Post a Comment