Tuesday, March 30, 2010

the way I am

I have beliefs and views that people seem to both agree and disagree on.

I am for a Internet that doesn't favor one company over another or have censorship for certain phrases. Certain Big Telecommunication businesses who want to control the internet think we should not have 100meg/sec access for the internet for $30/month. No, they think the 6meg/sec for $69/month is more than enough internet access for us. and they want to throttle even that down since their bread and butter is the cable t.v. industry (for the U.S.A.) Most of the big increases for U.S. internet has come from forced contracts. and when they expire most companies go back to fighting change. (For an interesting read: WSJ: Internet Wrecking Ball ) Finding out today that other countries are paying less for more speed has gotten me a little bummed out so to say.

I am for the Right to Bear Arms being uncompromisable it being one of the 4 basic rights. I have not much to say on it currently considering the lack of it being in the news.

I could list some more of my opinions but for the most part I would like to save those for another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment